Monday, March 30, 2015

Because He lives!!!


 Life is full of changes and a lot of times those changes are unexpected. It turns out that Hermana Williams is getting moved to Renton to be companions with Hermana Sasagi. :(
I love Hermana Williams and she is so awesome! Hermana Singer and I are both sad that we won't be companions with her anymore but we know that she will do great things in Renton!
Hermana Singer and I will stay together here in Auburn and President Eaton gave me a heads up that Hermana Singer might leave this next transfer because she's served her whole mission here so far. So I need to take advantage of these last two weeks of the transfer and learn the area and as much as I can in case Hermana Singer gets transferred.
I'm pretty sad about the whole change but I'm putting a smile on my face and being optimistic because life is good and God is good and there is always a reason to SMILE! :)
Speaking of smiling I couldn't stop smiling on Saturday! Partly because it was my parents' 25th wedding anniversary but also because Rosalio was baptized! :)
After a year of learning and coming to church he was baptized! The font wasn't super full so He had to kneel in order to be completely under the water but he did it!
The baptism was so beautiful and Rosalio bore his testimony which brought the spirit. He is so great!
Also Yesmin, who is Betty's little sister, is getting baptized on April 5th after conference!!! :) I get to go back and see it because I taught her!!! I am so proud of Yesmin for making the decision to be baptized and I can't wait to give her a huge hug!
God has really been blessing us in our missionary work for our obedience! We were able to have members with us at nine lessons this past week and we also have some new investigators.
Now with Easter coming up I hope you ALL check out the short video called, Because He Lives. It is so beautiful! You have to watch it! It's perfect for this Easter season and will remind us all to remember Christ. The link to the video is below this email.
Also I invite you all to watch General Conference this coming weekend! It is going to be just what you need to be spiritually uplifted!

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."- Mark 10:27

I know that my Savior lives and because He lives there is always hope! :)

http://www.mormon.org/easter

Les Quiero!
Hna Soliz, Rosario, Hna Singer, Hna Williams

Our awesome trio!

With Bro and Sister Allan and Hna Sasagi before leaving Renton

No comments:

Post a Comment