Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Testimony Time!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Heavenly Father and Savior!
They have done so much for me personally and I will be eternally grateful for that. I am indebted to them.
I love this gospel! It is my rock. It is my foundation. It is the thing that brings me TRUE happiness.
No matter what...whether I'm having a good day or a bad day I can go to my Heavenly Father in prayer for guidance and comfort. I can tell Him exactly how I'm feeling and He helps me make sense of it all. I am so GRATEFUL for my relationship with my Heavenly Father! I have come to know that He knows me best. I know that He gives me trials to make me stronger. 
I love reading the scriptures! By reading them I gain a greater understanding of the gospel and learn more about Christ. Read them every day! I know that daily prayer and scripture study strengthens my faith and testimony.
I know that by following the commandments I am blessed to always have the spirit with me to lead and guide me.
I have a testimony of service and how serving others can bring us happiness.
When I am living the gospel, and I mean really LIVING it, the light of Christ shines from within me and that is a beautiful thing! That is something I am not willing to give up for worldly or temporal things. I know that as I continue on the straight and narrow path I will be blessed.
I know that the Atonement is real. With the gift of the Atonement I am able to repent and be forgiven and washed clean from sin. Nobody is perfect. We are all human and we all need to use the gift of the atonement every day. 
I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel and that he translated the Book of Mormon. I know that both, the Bible and the Book of Mormon, are testaments of Christ.
I know that the power of the priesthood is the power of God. I am thankful for worthy priesthood holders and their willingness to to use the power of the priesthood to bless others.
I know that temples are the house of God and that the covenants and ordinances done there are real.
I know that the Prophet Thomas S. Monson is truly called of God and that he seeks His guidance in leading the church. I know that all the leaders of the church are called of God and that we can learn much from their teachings and examples.

"Your testimony of Jesus Christ is the most important anchor that you can have to help hold you, steadfast and immovable, to principles of righteousness, regardless of the challenges and temptations that may come in the future." - M. Russell Ballard 


No comments:

Post a Comment