Sunday, August 3, 2014

My last Sunday

Today was my last Sunday attending my wonderful little Beeville Branch for 18 months!
It was very bittersweet but it was awesome that today was also testimony meeting!
I was able to hear many wonderful and heartfelt testimonies that touched my heart.
I also was able to bear my personal testimony which was great! I love having the opportunity to do that! :)
I love my Beeville Branch family and I will miss you all dearly!!!
You have all been there for me as I have grown up and have been amazing examples to me!
Thank you for the support and encouraging words you have given me!
I hope you all are well when I am gone and hopefully, when I come home our growing branch will be a ward!!

Me and my Primary class. 


 Me and my branch president, President Seals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment