Friday, December 25, 2015

Feliz Navidad a Todos!

I can't believe that Christmas is already going to be this Friday! I hope you all have a great time with family and friends and that you eat lots of yummy food! Just not too much! And that you are all safe while traveling to where you are going!
Hermana Lewis and I will be having Christmas breakfast with the Sandoval family at 10 am Christmas morning and we will be Skyping soon after that. I'm so excited to see and talk to you guys! It'll be great! :) 
We had a lesson with the Hernandez family and we set up lessons with them for every Saturday until January 30th! January 30th is their perspective baptismal date. They really don't want to commit to a date right now but they are willing to work towards January 30th! They know that that is the plan we have for them and they know that they can be ready at that time! It's such a blessing that we were able to set up lessons for each Saturday because that is the only day that we can teach the whole family together! 
Hermano Arvayo also went to teach that lesson with us so that was super cool! 
Elder Oliva got transferred but Elder Gonzalez stayed. It's funny because we were in the MTC together and now we're serving in the same branch so I started and and will be finishing my mission with him. 
We made Christmas cards for some of the people we are teaching and also for some of the members. They came out cute I think. :) 
We have our Christmas devotional this Wednesday with half of the mission. I'm excited for it! 
I'm very excited for some new investigators that we will be teaching very soon! :) 
I love the teachings of the gospel so much! It is all really simple! I don't know or understand everything but I want to strive to put my trust in God. Here is a quote I want to share, 
“Only faith that He suffered for our sakes will give us the strength to endure to the end.”—Elder Robert D. Hales, “Finding Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ”
I love you all so much! Remember to count your blessings this Christmas and look for ways to build your faith in Christ! 

All my love, 

Hermana Soliz

No comments:

Post a Comment