Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 64! Reflections....

Through all of the ups and downs of this past week I have seen the blessings of God in my life! God lives! He loves us so much and just wants the best for us! Many times we just need to set aside our pride and remember Him. I'm in Helaman right now in the Book of Mormon and I've read a lot about how the downfall of the people was their pride. Every time it's pride that gets in the way and causes them to forget God. So I am making it a goal to be more aware of my pride so I can more fully set it aside and become more like the disciple of Christ that God wants me to be.

I just watched the new mormon message called Reflections and I loved it so much that here is the link. Watch it! It goes right along with what I've been learning in the Book of Mormon. 


Sunday we had the Primary Program and it was so cute! I loved seeing all of the little kids give their testimonies and sing! The Hispanic children even gave their parts in Spanish so it was really cute! Between us and the Elders we had four investigators there to watch it! It was great! 

Also...great news! We had a church tour with Esteban and he is committed to prepare to be baptized on November 28th! :) Yay!! I'm so excited to help him recognize the Spirit and his potential! Pray that we will be good teachers and help him progress! :) 

Also I hope you all enjoy and are safe on the dia de bruja this weekend! I still can't believe that it is going to be Halloween! And then before you know it, it's going to be Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years! Then I'll be home!! Yikes! 

Love you all! 

Hermana Soliz 

No comments:

Post a Comment