Monday, September 21, 2015

The last week of the transfer!

Transfers will be happening again in a week and I can't believe it! I am so scared that I am going to get transferred. I don't want to leave! But it's okay because everything always works out! A few other missionaries think that I'll be training but no one ever really knows what's happening until transfers.
Hermana Edmunds is so funny and she also struggles with keys like I do. It always takes her a while to get the key out of the door after unlocking it.
The missionary work here is going great as usual! I love the people here and I stress sometimes because I want to do everything perfectly to help these people progress but well, no one is perfect. But everything always works out as we really try our best! 
Sometimes Satan will try to make you feel like you are inadequate and that you have no idea what you are doing. But it's not true. It's a lie. It's that simple. So don't you give up! You keep your head high and you keep trying! I promise that this isn't just a pep talk for me, LOL! You all need it too! 
Just put your trust in God and follow His inspiration! You can never go wrong when you are striving to get closer to God. Keep doing the little things to build your faith like reading the Book of Mormon every day. I love reading from the Book of Mormon every day and it has brought blessings into my life by giving me a stronger testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ. 
I'v been reading about Alma and Amulek and Ammon and I just love their examples of faith! They are so bold and full of love for God! Even in their afflictions they are so patient and love God! 
It reminds me that this life is not always going to be a cake walk but that I need to stay strong and humbly put my faith in God. 
I love you all and hope you are doing great! 
Just so you know rana means frog in Spanish. Also look at the minion! People are already getting ready for Halloween! 

Hermana Soliz
 
Ready for Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment