Monday, April 27, 2015

Showered with Blessings!




This week we had so many things happen that I don't even know where to begin!
Well Hermana Hill and I have received an overflow of referrals to visit which is great! We've found some new people to teach, including a family so we are excited about that!
Ana Aguilar had a baptism date set for May 9th but now she is getting baptized May 2nd! :)
We have been inviting everyone we talk to to come to the baptism!
It's really cool because awhile back President Eaton suggested asking people "Have you ever seen a baptism by immersion before?" as a way to get a conversation started and now we can actually do it!
Also our investigator Daniela got married! She looked so beautiful!!
We also had another mission devotional Sunday night!
Audon and Maria Ayala, who I taught in Renton both gave their testimonies!
Rosalio Lopez who was also recently baptized gave his testimony too!
I love the devotionals and they are a great way to do missionary work!
One of the videos that was shown at the devotional was the video of the parable of the prodigal son. I love that video! I love it so much that I sent it so you all can watch it!

This is the link
http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/the-other-prodigal-son 

I know that our Heavenly Father lives and loves us. It is never too late to follow Him. I know that when you read the Book of Mormon you will feel the spirit of God testify to you that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that as we read the Bible and the Book of Mormon everyday we will be guided by the spirit and God will shower us with blessings!
One chapter I studied a lot this past week was Enos chapter 1 in the Book of Mormon. I learned a lot about prayer and the relationship that I want to have with God. I learned and recognized things that I hadn't before. I hope you all read the Book of Mormon and I invite you all to learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you learn more about the church and it's teachings you will come to understand why I came to share the teachings of Jesus Christ with others for 18 months. I love you all so much! Keep learning more about the gospel and keep growing!

Love,

Hermana Soliz


What really happens during weekly planning!

Auburn Zone Service Project Activity

Me, Daniela, and Hna Hill

Daniela and Ricardo's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment