Monday, May 11, 2015

I have a prediction!


I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day this past week!!
I was so happy that I was able to see my family over Skype! I love you all!
So I have a new prediction of what will happen this next transfer.
It turns out that Hermana Mortenson, who has been out for 3 transfers, is going to teach in English for the next couple of transfers or until we have more English sister missionaries.
However, we are still getting two new Spanish speaking sisters so that means there will be a trio somewhere!
My guess is that the trio will be here in Auburn! Which means that Hermana Hill and I will have another transfer together!
Nobody really knows what will happen but that is my guess.
This whole transfer has just flown by! The past three preparation days felt like they were one right after the other.
The Spanish branch was in charge of a stake activity that we had this past weekend and it was so much fun! There was a lot of people there and I'm hoping that we can start teaching some of the ones who weren't members. Some of the members performed a dance number and it turned out really well! There was a ton of dancing and Mexican music and of course Mexican food!
It was so cool to see the members having so much fun!
The only sad part about it was that Hermana Hill and I couldn't dance since we're missionaries. Haha! But we will visit in the future when they have another fiesta!
Also this past week we had a zone conference with President Eaton and we learned all about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how that helps us talk to people and find new people to teach!
It was so great! Not only did we talk about the sacrifice Jesus Christ made but also of the sacrifice of the Father.
We also spent a lot of time role playing asking people different questions to help get out of the habit of just saying something like, "How are you?" It was so much fun!
I have a goal to study the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for us at least once a week! There is just so much more to learn!
I love you all so much and I know that God loves you all too!
He loves me and He is slowly changing my heart and shaping me into a better person!
Remember, "Consecration is the only surrender that is also a victory."
Hasta luego!

Hermana Soliz


Hna Hill and Soliz - Beautiful day in Auburn!
She had hiked up a hill to get a good pic for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment