Monday, December 22, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ENUMCLAW!!


I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas! I'm sad I won't be with you guys but I'm excited to Skype you! It looks like Hermana Killingsworth and I are going to have a really great Christmas!

We had a Christmas party with half of the missionaries in the mission and it was a lot of fun! We did a white elephant gift exchange and there were a lot of good musical numbers. President and Sister Eaton also gave us a disc with some photos from the year on it and I'm in a few. There's a cute one of me and Hermana Mitchell so I'll have to send you that.

Also Hermana Killingsworth got a big bag of anonymous Christmas gifts from someone. There's something to open each day until Christmas and today it was stuff to bake cookies so it looks like we'll be doing that. :)

Our investigators are doing good but it's just really hard to see them around the holidays. Leonor is getting really excited about baptism!

We also had our Spanish Group Christmas party this past week and it was tons of fun! There was good mexican food and a lot of people! Hermana Killingsworth and I texted everyone in our phone inviting them to come. There were actually more non members there than there were members.

We ate and we did an activity similar to a "Posada" which is a tradition in Mexico and they also had pinatas for the kids and Santa Clause.

On Sunday we had our Christmas program and Hermana Killingsworth and I sang Venid Adoremos (Oh, Come Let Us Adore Him).

I'm really excited for this upcoming week! I Know miracles are going to happen!

Recently I've been rereading all of the talks from General Conference and oh my goodness...I just love them! I learn so so much from all of their inspired words! I encourage you all to reread them! And for those of you who aren't members I encourage/urge you to read or listen to this talk by Elder Bednar entitled Come and See!

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2014/10/come-and-see?lang=eng

Keep sharing the gospel and letting the light of Christ shine from within you! You have every reason to smile!

Something I learned this past week is that ALL of us are LITERALLY worth the life of a God. Don't underestimate your potential and keep striving to do better!

Love you all so very much!

Hermana Soliz :)



No comments:

Post a Comment