Monday, December 15, 2014

I can't believe it's almost Christmas!!


So this past week has gone by pretty fast and everything has just kind of blurred together. LOL! But I guess I'll start by telling you about my new companion.
Hermana Killingsworth has been out on her mission for 8 months and she's from Nebraska/Wisconsin. She's the oldest in her family and has three little brothers. She's really sweet and is a good missionary!
We're both more on the quiet side but we're working on that.
One thing I'm working on is testifying with more power and conviction.
Going along with that is putting complete and total trust in God and fearing no man. 
I'm loving working with our investigators and I'm excited to find new people to teach!
I encourage you all to find your own missionary opportunities to share the gospel and serve.

I also can't believe it's already December and that it's almost Christmas! I feel like I just left for the MTC, haha!  I'm so excited to skype you guys!
I love and miss you all!
Love & blessings,
Hermana Soliz

No comments:

Post a Comment