Monday, November 24, 2014

This is a beautiful life!!


Absolute truth does exist!
We can all know for ourselves that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's ONE AND ONLY TRUE church on the earth today.
Jesus Christ established ONE church when He lived on the earth. Only ONE. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is that church.
Jesus Christ established His church with the power of the priesthood. The priesthood is the power and proper authority of God to act in His name.
When Jesus Christ was crucified and His apostles died the proper authority to act in God's name was taken from the earth.
The true church of God was no longer on the earth because the power of the priesthood was missing.
People became confused and started forming their own churches.
Some sincerely wanted to follow God and others changed the Bible to fit the needs of mankind.
Either way, all of these churches were missing important parts of the gospel, including the power of the priesthood. People were confused and they couldn't find answers.
We needed a restoration of the power of the priesthood and of the true church of Jesus Christ.
Through the power of God Joseph Smith was called to be a Prophet and restored Christ's church on the earth.

I love the gospel so much! I know with all of my heart that is true. The gospel is the way to divine happiness.

Here's a link to the video Because of Him from last Easter. I love it and I love it in Spanish too! Let's all try to remember Him more often in our lives each day. After all it is because of Him that we are able to live again with our Heavenly Father,

http://easter.mormon.org/

Being a missionary is hard work but it is a beautiful life. I am having experiences that I would have never had if I hadn't decided to serve a mission. I am so glad I decided to serve because if I hadn't I would have been missing out! I think of how much I love the people here and I can't believe that if I didn't serve I would have never met them! It really is a privilege to serve!

My trainer, Hermana Mitchell finishes her mission and goes home of December 8th along with three other Hermanas. It's really sad and I'm going to miss her a lot. I've learned a lot of great things from her and I hope I can apply the things she has taught me throughout my mission!

Right now we have 13 Hermanas in the mission and they are all just great girls! I love them all so much!

Since Hermana Mitchell will be leaving I started driving this past week. She said it would help me learn the area faster and that it would be good since I will most likely be staying in Maple Valley.

I hope you all have a fantastic and safe Thanksgiving this week! Know that I am thinking of you! Brother Blad invited us to have Thanksgiving with his family so that will be a treat!

Sorry there's no pics this time mom.

All my love,

Hermana Soliz

No comments:

Post a Comment